Our staff have over 90 years of combined experience working with vehicles. Our business is licenced as is the law in Western Australia and our vehicle repairers licence number is MRB479. Our senior staff have to be individually licenced also. Licencing ensures the best level of service and trust and this is what we offer at APE Springs and Suspensions.
We are able to perform suspension checks and suspension diagnosis, Leaf spring or coil spring upgrades, leaf spring resetting (adjusting, adding or removing leaves to give strength or height). Shock absorber sales and fitment, bush replacement to control arms, leading arms and trailing arms etc. We work on and are able to supply suspension parts for practically all vehicles.
We are DOTAR (Department Of Transport) approved to supply and install GVM (gross vehicle mass) Upgrades to Nissan Patrol, Landcruiser, Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi Triton and Nissan D40’s.
- We provide vehicle inspection’s and expert advice.
- We provide a wheel alignment service (Beissbarth German alignment facilities).
- We can balance and rotate road wheels.
- We supply you with a choice of up to 20 different brands of springs and shocks.
- We supply and install G.V.M. Upgrades to most 4 wheel drives.
- We supply and install Lowering kits to sedans and Utes.
- We supply and install Coil over kits to Cars and Utes.
- We supply and install new bushes for cars and 4 wheel drives.
- We supply and install airbags and systems.
- We are not franchised, providing you with more choice and competitive pricing.
- We have in-house .
- We have an extensive parts department offering a choice of suspension products for both retail and motor trade.
Should you wish to discuss the pricing and costing of any of our services please do not hesitate to contact us either by email or by telephone.
Contact us by phone on 08 9302 6648